How It Works
Follow This Simple Process to Start Now
Commit to fighting your addiction with Sober At Home professionals by subscribing to the recommended program.
Choose a group meeting time that works for you and RSVP to reserve your spot with an Addiction Specialist.
Access the Recovery Workbook, an essential tool in your recovery journey, to begin the process of a new life in recovery.
Here's How We Can Help
Gain Information & Tools to Get and Stay Sober
- Tried other methods and did not work?
- Need support after detox or rehab?
- Must keep working while getting the help you need?
- Want to avoid the stigma of going into formal treatment programs?
- Want a way to get sober that doesn't put you in groups with people that are using or selling drugs?
- Uncomfortable using insurance?
Gain knowledge and information to help loved ones get & stay sober
- Restore damaged relationships
- Improve family life
- Help your loved ones
- Be a part of the solution
Keep good employees by Getting them help for substance use while they continue to work
- Flexible scheduling of services that fits around employees' work schedule
- Keep insurance costs low for all employees by not going through insurance companies.
- Less expensive than formal treatment
- Stay informed about employees' attendance in programming
Recommend SAH as a professional option for CLIENTS
- Are you treating clients for mental health, but they still require help for substance use?
- Do you have private clients that need help for substance use but don't want to go into formal addiction treatment?
- Would your clients benefit from support for addiction, but can benefit from groups while they are at home?
We Want to Help You
Despite the increase in awareness and resources for those struggling with addiction in the United States, overdose deaths from opioids continue to increase at unprecedented rates. Based on data from the Centers for Disease Control, overdose deaths increased by nearly 30% in 2021.
Something is not working. Access to affordable, effective treatment for those struggling with addiction continues to be a challenge. There are some people who cannot afford to leave their jobs for an extended period to seek treatment. Some are not willing to enter a formal addiction treatment center for fear of stigma or because of privacy concerns.
Through Sober at Home, a completely online program, we offer information, education, support, and encouragement for those who want help, but are not sure how or where to turn. We believe you can change your life for the better, and we want to help you